Sunday, December 14, 2008

i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes..


Christmas Is All Around - Billy Mack

Christmas is all around me
and so the feeling grows..

It's written in the wind,
It's everywhere I go,
So if you really love Christmas
C'mon and let it snow

it makes me sick whenever I hear people say "Christmas na diay? dili pa nako feel".. Oh, don't deny it, we get it every year, some may even be guilty of saying it. and whenever someone even utters the first three words of that sentence, a voice in the back of my head just goes off, yah yah we know the drill..haha honestly. call me crazy.

Whenever the calendar flips over to its last page, you just feel it in the air! Garcia Marquez calls it december breeezes. I call it..uhmm.. that too! hahaha the city just lights up with a spectral resonance and there is just a certain glow in everybody's faces that isn't there in any other time of year.

right?

or am i just the biggest christmas nut ever?

haha..

i'm ecstatic. can't put everything into words..

caveman blogging activate!

simbang gabi na bukas

masarap ang kakanin kahit hindi ko alam anong tawag sa kanila

i miss singing in a choir

Christmas is the best time of the year! (with matching repeating dance step pa)

i really love my new layout! salamat renz

i'm gonna watch love actually again

this is our second christmas without lola. i miss her

where the hell did I put my copy of A Christmas Carol?

tiki, we better be having mall shows this christmas

i really miss my sister, she's in Cebu. we both love this song XD

she better be bringing some bad ass pasalubong!

You know I love Christmas
I always will
My mind's made up
the way that I feel.
There's no beginning,
there'll be no end,
coz on Christmas,
you can depend..

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: