Saturday, October 11, 2008

and break

"we watch the season pull up its own stakes and catch the last weekend of the last week. before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced, another sun soaked season fades away."

Another semester has come and gone, for some of us, though, not including me, not just yet. I had my fair share of highs and disappointments. I'm relieved that it's almost over but somehow it makes me feel kind of sad for some reason and look back at how fast everything's gone. We had fun did we guys? haha..

"invitation only, grant farewells, crush the best one, of the best ones, clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight"

It's really too early too go all cheesy but bear with me because words and lyrics just happen to keep gushing out of my mind right now and I need to get it out before I start my relentless cramming for tomorrow's exam.

"and from the ballroom floor we are in celebration, one good stretch before our hibernation. Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well.."

Tomorrow. though in our case it isn't a ballroom but an exam room, bluebooks in hand, one more examination marathon stretch, but after tomorrow, all will be over. But I'm sincerely hoping that we'd have reason to celebrate after this.

And of course..sleep well..sleep well

"I watch you spin around in the highest heels. You are the best one, of the best ones. We all look like we feel.."



No comments: