Saturday, September 6, 2008

I melt with you

  1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. no cheating!
  4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
  5. Put this on your journal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?

-"Cool"

After all that we've been through, i know we're cool...

[mmhmm]


2

How would you describe yourself?

-"wake me up when september ends"

here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are..as my memory rests but never forget what i lost, wake me up when september ends ..

[tamang tama.literal?. haha]



3

What do you like in a girl/guy?

-"your body is a wonderland"

one mile to every inch of your skin like porcelain, one pair of candy lips and your bubblegum tongue.

[hahaha..very appropriate!]



4

How do you feel today?

-"a day in the life"

woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up, i noticed i was late.

[wow.it really makes sense.]




5

What is your life’s purpose?

-"Yesterday"

i said something wrong, now i long for yesterday.

[waah..yesterday..tsk tsk]



6

What do your friends think of you?

-"The Scientist"

tell me your secrets and ask me your questions, oh let's go back to the start

[haha. Salamat!]


7

What do you think of your parents?

"Someday"

someday, when the world has passed me by, i'll look around and wonder why, you were always there for me.

[char]



8

What do you think about very often?

-"blue and yellow"

Should've done something, but I've done it enough.by the way, your hands were shaking, rather waste some time with you.


[tut tut]



9

What is 2 + 2?

"Dear Prudence"

won't you come out to play..

[ngee..haha]



10

What do you think of your best friend?
-"Put your records on"

girl put your records on. tell me your favorite song, just go ahead let your hair down

[mmhmm.bestfriend..ok,haha i'm thinking of someone and she's a girl]



11

What do you think of the person you like?

-"Basket case"

do you have the time? to listen to me whine? about nothing and everything all at once..

[tama. tama. :)]



12

What is your life story?

-"No such thing"

"Welcome to the real world", she said to me, condescendingly, take a seat, take your life, plot it out in black and white. Well I never lived the dream of the prom kings and the drama queens. I'd like to think the best of me is still hiding up my sleeve.They love to tell you stay inside the lines but something's better on the other side

[hahaha..perfect perfect XD]



13

What do you want to be when you grow up?

-"Don't Speak"

You and me, I can see us dying..aren't we?

[nag antay talaga ako ng relevant na lyrics..haha..very morbid]



14

What do you think of when you see the person you like?

-"I won't let you lie to yourself"

so don't go sayin', contemplatin' that i'm better off alone cuz you're amazing you drive me crazy. when you gonna know? you're too proud to let it show but i won't let you lie to yourself

[hilas hilas..hehehe]


15

What will you dance to at your wedding?

-"The Zephyr Song"

Fly away on my zephyr, i feel it more than ever, and in this perfect weather, we'll find a place together

[very danceable..hahaha]


16

What will they play at your funeral?

-"Yellow"

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. and everything you do. and they were all yellow...

[yellow?]


17

What is your hobby/interest?

-"daughters"

I know a girl she puts the color inside of my world. She's just like a maze where all of the walls are continually changed. And I've done all I can to stand in the steps with my heart in my hand..

[sounds so pedophilic..lol]


18

What is your biggest fear?

-"Never ever"

A few questions that I need to know how you could ever hurt me so. I need to know what I've done wrong and how long it's been going on. Was it that I never paid enough attention? Or did I not give enough affection? Not only will your answers keep me sane but I'll know never to make the same mistake again. You can tell me to my face or even on the phone. You can write it in a letter, either way, I have to know. Did I never treat you right?Did I always start the fight?Either way, I'm going out of my mind all the answers to my questions
I have to find

[ganun ba?]


19

What is your biggest secret?

-"Anything but Ordinary"

Is it enough to love? Is it enough to breathe? somebody rip my heart out And leave me here to bleed. Is it enough to die?Somebody save my life. I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

[okay..]


20

What do you think of your friends?

-"swiss army romance"

We're not twenty-one, but the sooner we are, the sooner the fun will begin, so get out your fake eyelashes, and fake IDs, & real disasters ensue,it's cool to take these chances.It's cool to fake romances & grow up fast.

[tama]


21

What will you post this as?

-"I melt with you"

[haha, ayos na survey!]

1 comment:

MissLylee said...

enjoy!

pa-grab..thanks much. :)