Saturday, August 16, 2008

what happens when you get tagged?!

  • each blogger must post these rules first.
  • each blogger starts with six random facts/habits about themselves.
  • bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their six things and post these rules.
  • at the end of your blog, you need to choose six people to get tagged and list their names.
  • don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. SINGING BEE CHAMPION. i have this weird habit for memorizing song lyrics after hearing it for maybe twice, especially those songs that i happen to like immediately and songs that I don't even like i just randomly blurt out singing even though i don't really want to, i don't know, i just subconsciously catch on the words and the tune. so that's what they call me ;) hehe may kasamang kindat kasi char lang yon, pero hindi nga ;P
  2. BEATLE BUGGED. i'm currently listening to the beatles. i'm going through this phase that i am totally addicted to the beatles. i admit i'm an amateur when it comes to the beatles, but someone in UP sang this song when I first came in, it was Across the Universe, I searched for the lyrics, then I stumbled upon a few other songs, and then the new season of American Idol came and I was hooked.
  3. HAIL MANDY MOORE. I have this secret thing for mandy moore right now.shhhh..hindi na siya secret. i re watched a walk to remember this summer and since then i've kept her in high esteem. Shit! she's just so Goddamn immaculate.
  4. I go gooey over romantic movies. I don't like chick flicks so I don't watch them but when I do end up watching them, I go all, I don't know, gooey? don't be too hard on me. ;)
  5. I did something really bad back in high school. I'm not proud of it, though I don't think I would (or could) have changed it. I wouldn't care to elaborate 'coz I'm pretty sure some of you know the details. ;)

No comments: